ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

GRADUATION DAY

Wow everyone! Yesterday was our Graduation from Modeling School at Classic With Style.  It  was so much fun!  All of us were so emotional, and i think we huged about a thousand times.  I can't imagine what would be greater than to go through a process like this with some wonderful ladies .  We had an graduation party at theCeleberty Hangout and Ajay rocked out the tunes while all of danced, laughed, and had so much fun.  I felt so loved as all the other models welcomed us into the family with this party.... I love you all so much, and it was an honor to travel this path with you.   I want to say thank you so much to each and everyone of them for sticking in there and not giving up and encouraging me. Pictured above, DebbieDoo, Laylah, Nicki, Ania, Gabby, Nickle, Sakira, Lopez , and Anrol. Want to say I love you very much to Kimm Bellic who help me get to wear I am today and always supportive.  It was such a Pleasure to learn from the best. We love you, DebbieDoo, Laylah, Taby, Lisana, and Anrol.  Nothing can express how much we feel blessed that you decided to help each one of our lights shine. So as we go on and expand our careers, I want to wish all of you luck, be all you can be, love, fame, and prosper!  Wonder what my next frolic will be!xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment