ABOUT ME!

People who were close to me after joining Second Life encouraged me to do modeling. After joining a few contest and getting involved in Styling events, I decided this is just what I had been looking for. I have since Graduated Modeling School at Classic With Style and Dallas Modeling Academy. This adventure has taken me into so many differen avenues that I love all equally. Runway, Printwork, Store work, Blogging, and Management. I currently am an avid Blogger for several designers, an Instructor and Principal of Dallas Modeling Academy, and the COO of Dallas Modeling Agency. I have a goal to one day win Miss Virtual World and I record my adventures here on my blog, as I climb my way to the top.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

GHOST STYLING EVENT

Wow tonight was so much fun!! It was ghostly!!!.hahah and guess what? I WON!!! .. it was so great to see all the creavity tonight.  To which the best our winner was Nickle Sparrowtree who was totally invisible!!! So unique! She was affraid she picked wrong cause no one else was... but thats what made her stand out. Great job Girl!!!  All the groans, moans and screams were halarious, and contagious!! Once one of us started the rest chimed in. So in 3rd place was yours truely LOPEZ FAIRLADY 2nd place was ANIA SAPPHIREand 1st place was NICKLE SPARROWTREE!! Way to go Ladies.. This also means that we will be in the end of month fashion show! How exciting! Stay tuned to my next frolic!

No comments:

Post a Comment